NGRP Syndicates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NGRP Syndicates

Syndicates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warehouse Interior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timmy

Warehouse Interior Empty
PostSubject: Warehouse Interior   Warehouse Interior I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:42 am

I got bored while the server was down so I starter to map out some ideas for the warehouse interior..

This is the first interior I've made so it's not great as I'm still getting used to working with MTA Map Editor xD

I was thinking of having an interior similar to the one at the East Beach HQ.

Lobby:

Warehouse Interior Warehouseh

More coming soon.

Post any ideas that you have below!

Last edited by TimothyVladPackage on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenkins

Warehouse Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Interior   Warehouse Interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:33 am

I think we should get a meeting room, because sometimes we have some "Company" and they want to talk to us, and we don't really have some where legit to talk.... so that would be pretty cool...
Back to top Go down
Timmy

Warehouse Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Interior   Warehouse Interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 am

Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_BFe4yPTZY&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by TimothyVladPackage on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Admin
Cooper

Warehouse Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Interior   Warehouse Interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 am

Looks good, but correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't someone else already handling the mapping of the interior of our HQ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/member.php?9664-The-Scarecrow
Timmy

Warehouse Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Interior   Warehouse Interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:25 am

Cooper wrote:
Looks good, but correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't someone else already handling the mapping of the interior of our HQ?

Not sure.. I haven't heard anything about that
Don't even know if we can have a custom interior
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Admin
Cooper

Warehouse Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Interior   Warehouse Interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:44 am

TimothyVladPackage wrote:
Cooper wrote:

Not sure.. I haven't heard anything about that
Don't even know if we can have a custom interior

I don't know. If no else is mapping it, why not you? Anyways, I'm sure we can have a Custom Interior... We had one for the East Beach HQ and I know other gangs, such as BBS, have custom interiors for their HQ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/member.php?9664-The-Scarecrow
Timmy

Warehouse Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Interior   Warehouse Interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:08 am

Cooper wrote:

I don't know. If no else is mapping it, why not you?

I'd be happy to! But like I said, I only started using MTA Map Editor about a week ago so I'm sure there's someone better in the family xD
Back to top Go down
zack123

Warehouse Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Interior   Warehouse Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Timothy i realy like this,this should be our interior for sure.. Basketball Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warehouse Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Interior   Warehouse Interior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warehouse Interior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NGRP Syndicates :: Gang Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: