NGRP Syndicates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NGRP Syndicates

Syndicates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Point Strategies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenkins

Point Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Point Strategies   Point Strategies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:17 am

Lately we haven't been doing so good at points, so I made a few strategies to maybe change that.If you have any strategies for the points please post some.

Here's a couple of mine:
Strategy 1 - The Flank: This is a simple plan, we divide our members that are online in half. (10 total members online = 5 members a half) So one half of the members rush in going for the point, that will distract any other families trying to the take the point. While that's going on we have the other half of members flank the distracted enemies - killing them and we cap the points. I recommend that the flankers be R2 and higher, since they have at least some experience at points.

Strategy 2 - Uzi/tec9: Alright, so we all know that you can run while aiming with a uzi or tec9, so with that being said it makes a perfect weapon for points. The Uzi or tec9 can easily bring down point-goer's vests, and can also cause a lot of crossfire due to the enemy trying to shoot you while you are running. So here's the idea: Say we have 10 members online. We could take about 3 of them and give them a uzi or tec9, they could run in the point first and and bring down the opponents vest's, or even kill them. Then the other seven people come in when the opponents are very weak or dead, and we simply cap the point.... Also if a lot of opponents are using SPAS 12's then this strategy will tank - due to crossfire.

Strategy 3 - The advantage of roofs/locations: Most points have good spots where people can shoot from, and get a easy advantage on their opponents. So guess what! We got to take advantage of that to the max! People with Assault rifles should go on roofs, and snipers should as well. There's also another advantage, which is: snipers! Sniper rifles are very useful during points, especially multiple snipers. So what we need is more snipers. If we have more snipers we can pretty much shoot the enemy from outside the point and not be seen. It also weakens the opponent up, so they are very vulnerable.

So I think we should use these strategies for points. Such as a R5 could call a strategy for one point, like 3. It's pretty much which ever strategy fits the point location the most.

AGAIN- Feel free to post any ideas you have for strategies.

Back to top Go down
Timmy

Point Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point Strategies   Point Strategies I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:30 am

Good Points!
Something else that we really need to improve on is meat shielding, which is very important and crucial when capturing a point.
I was thinking of hosting some sort of Point training event in the paintball arena to teach people the most effective ways of winning a point and also how to shoot properly!
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Admin
Cooper

Point Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point Strategies   Point Strategies I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:15 pm

TimothyVladPackage wrote:
Something else that we really need to improve on is meat shielding

Definitely. I remember I asked on /f and on /b if everyone knew what meatshielding was. They all replied "Yes". I told them as soon as we rush that I'm going for the cap and to meatshield me. They all replied "Okay". Then I go to do it and NO ONE FUCKING EVEN CAME TOWARDS ME. I end up getting shot down within 2 seconds of capping it because no one shielded me... We lost that point... Fucking idiots man, I swear to God I wanna purge the family sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/member.php?9664-The-Scarecrow
Sponsored content

Point Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point Strategies   Point Strategies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Point Strategies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NGRP Syndicates :: Gang Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: